With the fast integration of iPhone, Android, Blackberry’s and iPads, interaction has changed the way we now view website design. Mobile sites are now different from desktop sites in terms of screen size and optimisation and even in the way people interact with the device itself. ‘Thumb & Finger’ friendly is the way of today. With 20 years’ experience combined, Ward Studios and Caribbean Webmasters Inc. cater to your standard desktop website and revamp it into something truly meant for the mobile world. We can build websites for anyone, whether you are here in Barbados, or as far as Japan.
- Identification (Target Audience Mapping & Information Prioritisation)
- Information Architecting (Click through simulation & Text Optimization)
- Design (Template/Custom Design & HTML/CSS)
- Technical Process (Database Development / Integration & Integration with your existing Content Management System)
- Testing (Browser tests using simulation software & Download speeds testing)
- Launch (Server Hosting & PC vs. Mobile Browser Identification Plug-in onto Website)
REASONS CLIENTS GO MOBILE
- It’s a brand new website in need of both a desktop and mobile strategy.
- It’s a redesign of an existing website, which will include a new mobile site.
- It’s an addition of a mobile site to an existing desktop site, which won’t be changing.
SOME STATISTICS TO PONDER ON
In 2013, more people will access the web through their smartphones than their desktop computers. By 2015, most every person on Earth will own a mobile device and mobile searches have grown exponentially (4x’s) since 2010.